28.6.11

Iam BACK!


Iam back!!!..its been over a year since i wrote on my blog. So much has happened,I really just couldn't find the strength, the time, or the want, to write but now Iam back and try this all over again! Iam a mom now, as of February 17, 2011 I gave birth to my beautiful son Austen, (like the city only spelled with an E) he is 4months old and sooo in love with him! Iam also now living with my fiance, who finally graduated from college (yaay!). So many things and changes have happened and so thankful they did, now Iam just taking it day by day and enjoying my life everyday!

Iam going to be remodeling my blog, making changes and blogging about all sorts of new topics this time, I will be blogging about celebs, (<-of course!) beauty, fashion, current events, and mommy stuff! And anything else that interest me. All the the things that catch my eye and my interest will be on my blog, so I wont be blogging about EVERYTHING on celebs and EVERYTHING that's happening on the news..just things that i know people like me would like to know and read! :]

thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment