19.3.10

Forgot to mention..


Iam engaged!!..After almost 8 years, he finally proposed! It happend so fast it seemed like it went by too fast. It was the best day ever! He proposed at the Brooklyn Bridge at sunset. He kept acting weird, and i knew something was up. And then i turned around and when i looked back he was on his knee and asked me to marry him!!..Even though i suspected something, it was still the biggest surprise ever! I cried so much afterwords, that all my make-up came off, it was smeared all over my face! lol..

Whats your engagement story?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! That is so cute! I am so jealous but it is about time! I know you must be THRILLED! Invite me to your wedding, I'm sure its going to be gorgeous! COngratulations again :]

    -Makenzie

    ReplyDelete